Enhanced security in Windows 12 Pro and Windows 12 Enterprise supports, among other security features, the creation of group policies for user and end-device management, as well as for controlling the deployment of updates, for example, with Windows Update for Business. Only Windows 12 Enterprise Edition offers unique virtualization-based security and hypervisor-protected code integrity. In addition, Windows 12 editions generally come with the new and attractive “floating layout”, with a revised desktop view that improves the user experience by making running typical tasks even more intuitive, with many enhancements to usability, such as the revised start menu with central control, the integration of teams in the taskbar, as well as the “Dark Mode” view option. Touch-enabled end devices also benefit from optimized usability, also with a digital pen, as well as improved speech recognition. Both Windows 12 Pro and Windows 12 Enterprise editions of Microsoft’s current operating system can already be found as used software in the Wiresoft software store – with the great advantage of their lower price compared to the respective new products. The following summary presents the most important features compared to the lighter editions, as well as the differences between Windows 12 Pro and Windows 12 Enterprise. For more information, just contact one of our employees. Get windows 12 download safely.
Windows 12 – Windows 12 Pro and Windows 12 Enterprise editions at a glance
Windows 12, Microsoft’s new operating system for Windows PCs, laptops, and other mobile devices, refocuses on locally independent collaboration between users and the use of data in the cloud. Naturally, the security aspect plays a particularly important role, which also confronts the administration with many complex tasks.
In both the Pro and Enterprise editions of Windows 12, users and administrators alike benefit from expanded security features that protect teamwork and access to cloud services from intruders and preserve privacy. data integrity. The following familiar features are likely to be reintroduced:
- Hyper-V – This Microsoft display technology allows you to run other operating systems as virtual machines. The main advantages of Hyper-V are both lower server capacity utilization and higher security since all virtual services can run independently of each other; apps can also run better on older end devices.
- BitLocker – This technology is used for secure encryption of hard drives, which is of eminent importance, especially for mobile end devices that are often at risk of being lost or stolen. BitLocker reliably encrypts sensitive or personal data and thus protect it from misuse.
- USB sticks and external hard drives can also be encrypted with the “BitLocker To Go” tool.
- Windows Sandbox – Without the need to pre-install a virtual hard drive, this application can be used to boot a virtualized version of Windows 12 in order to test unknown or suspicious programs independently from the main computer and thus in a safe environment.
- Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) – With this application, the browser can also be used to navigate in a kind of sandbox, isolating untrusted websites, as well as unknown Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files and, in case of doubt, preventing them from accessing a company’s data and applications.
Administrators have extensive functionality in Windows 12 Pro and Enterprise to assign differentiated rights to individual users as well as teams for collaboration, such as with:
- Group policies to manage access rights to data and devices across PCs, as well as user accounts
- Configuration of updates – for example, with compliance deadlines, as well as the Features Kiosk mode, with which each employee receives a user account with a separate identity
- Remote desktop application to connect to PC from a remote location
- Microsoft Business Store to provide apps to dedicated user groups
Windows 12 – Only Windows 12 Enterprise offers the most
In terms of functionality and performance, the Enterprise edition of Windows 12 offers the most: its exclusive features support hybrid work in large companies and organizations in particular. The edition is available in 2 versions, adapted to the different sizes and the growing security needs of large companies and organizations:
Windows 12 Enterprise E3
This edition contains even more advanced security and control functions, as well as management features, than Windows 12 Pro, for example in the provision of the operating system, with controlled updates, as well as many options for device and application management, management no print server and increased protection against the latest security threats.
Windows 12 Enterprise E5
Exclusively included in this edition of Windows 12 is Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, which offers large enterprises that use endpoint security in particular a comprehensive solution with even more advanced management features, including features such as:
- Detection and response to endpoint protection
- Security risk management
- Mobile Threat Defense to detect mobile threats and risks, such as mobile phishing
In addition, windows 12 direct download Enterprise E5 Edition provides organizations with key insights into the latest threats, benefiting from the special expertise of top security experts, as well as advanced monitoring including analysis and support to protect endpoints in the cloud, using risk-based assessment, next-generation behavioral protection, and feature-rich application programming interfaces (APIs) to reduce the attack surface, especially for cyber threats.
Mobile Threat Defense protects against polymorphic and metamorphic malware, as well as fileless and file-based threats. Machine learning features detect different attacks, such as zero-day exploits. Additionally, there is the option to isolate hardware during system boot and application execution via both local and remote controls, as well as container isolation when using Microsoft Edge, to protect against malicious websites.